Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
The Creative Planning Specialist will support our in-house creative team by executing day-to-day creative operations tasks. This role will specialize in ensuring various stages of projects are met in a timely and efficient manner, assist team in prioritization and have a clear understanding of project deliverables.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts and timelines, and enjoys working with cross-functional partners. He/she has experience in project management in the creative world and has established and fine tuned processes to ensure that our teams are working on the right projects, and are able to do so efficiently and within the necessary timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Director, Creative Planning to:
- Provide suggestions to improve turnaround time and quality of work.
- Monitor creative capacity, resources, and work flow.
- Gather and confirm all projects are approved, have a brief, and schedule.
- Oversee quality control for all brand projects.
- Understand the scope of projects to ensure all information and assets are provided before handing off for development.
- Uncover roadblocks that could cause delays and work with the team to resolve them expediently.
- Create and maintain traffic schedules for each project.
- Ensure creative is internally reviewed before routing to client for review/approval and consolidates all feedback for team.
- You are constantly looking at, and brainstorming how to optimize internal processes.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization are essential to make sure everything runs smoothly, and you’ll need to be as organized as possible to schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed.
- Familiarity with Keynote and project management software a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Design or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, trafficking or creative services.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter capable of meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Has previous working experience in a project tracking software, workflow management and process development.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.