Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are looking for a candidate to fill a Project Manager position. The position includes highly structured training in all facets of our business, with a goal towards growth into a more senior level position over several of our growing number of offices.
Candidates must have significant experience with the home remodeling industry, and specific to vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofing, entry doors, and gutters/gutter protection.
The Project Manager is expected to work an 7am-5pm schedule, Monday to Friday. There may be some additional hours if there are unexpected issues with a job being installed on a Saturday, for instance.
- Maintaining exceptionally high standards of customer contact and service overall as the primary liaison between the company and its customers
- Managing installation partners
- Collecting product returns from project sites
- Reviewing new job paperwork with installation partners
- Quality control
- Inspecting installs and work procedures
- Collection of installation paperwork, including payroll responsibilities
- Ensuring OSHA compliance on all installations
Here’s what you can expect:
- $45,000 - $60,000 Yearly Salary
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Technology Package (IPad/IPhone)
- EZ Pass
- Gas Card
- Bonus Plan
Required Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of Construction Management experience
- A polished and professional demeanor - This is a high level customer service position as well.
- Professionalism is VERY important.
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- A personality and skill set that is scalable - We're looking for someone with promotion and managerial potential as the department and company grows
- Top notch customer service skills
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.