The Business Affairs Coordinator assists the Business Affairs Manager within a regional territory. The Business Affairs Coordinator is responsible for coordinating office operations and procedures, and championing organizational efficiency throughout their regional location.
Must possess the ability to switch tasks with ease. Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and able to work with little direct supervision. Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills. The BAM should demonstrate fervent communication skills and uphold a comfortable and professional atmosphere in the front office area. Must be self-motivated and have discipline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating all office operations and procedures, and championing organizational efficiency throughout their regional location.
- Serves as a strategic liaison between regional office and Headquarters. Including but not limited to HR, Special Events, Business Technologies, and Talent Acquisition.
- Manages inventory of office supplies, paperwork, equipment, and apparel.
- Responsible for pre employment communication, on boarding, and continued support for new hires within their territory.
- Must be able to sit for up to eight hours per day, type on the computer for several hours a day, talk on the phone frequently throughout the day, stand for up to 8 hours at events or offsite venues.
- Other as assigned by Management.
- Some travel is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $54,600 base salary
- 401(k)with a company match
- Short term disability
- Life Insurance
- State-of-the-art training and support
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Free preventative health screenings
- Opportunities to travel for leadership training and development
- Will need have the ability to work out of our Melville and Queens office
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.