We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is fresh, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team.
The Graphic Designer maintains and develops branding guidelines for the organization. This employee assists with the designing of all marketing materials and brochures, including collateral, presentations, décor, award posters, plaques, and Marketing and Sales presentation materials. This employee also assists with external marketing. This employee will take on responsibility for development of digital design and social media needs.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, develops, and distributes marketing materials for external marketing (e.g. fliers, button-up sheets, and coupons)
- Responsible for design development of all company presentation material and internal communications (e.g. informational posters, plaques, and awards)
- Designs all internal marketing communications (promotional visuals)
- Designs marketing materials, including but not limited to print, direct mail, email, digital ads, and social media marketing
- Works with all digital development
- Constructs HTML for email
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for eight hours
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must have extensive knowledge and expertise in coding and programming. Must be proficient in Adobe suite, HTML 5, Responsive Web Design, and Expression Engine.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts or relevant degree in trade preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience required.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- The Art Director works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.