Technology Asset Coordinator
The Technology Asset Cooridnator oversees the company’s technological assets, tracking equipment. This employee works closely with the Accounting division to ensure accuracy of Purchase Orders, invoices, and equipment returns.
WHAT WE DO HERE:
At Power, our technology team builds a custom suite of products that run our entire business. We create and deploy complete solutions for marketing, sales, operations, finance and more. We even have a custom communications platform that connects everyone in the company. We use cutting edge technologies like augmented reality, computer vision, machine learning, speech recognition and processing, geospatial data and a variety of mobile platforms.
We enjoy all the benefits of a startup to move fast, ship rapidly and iterate quickly, but within an established organization that is well-funded and profitable. We get to dip our toes in many different, fascinating areas and solve unique, challenging problems that could on their own be standalone apps or companies. We’re a tech powerhouse hidden inside a remodeling company.
We value diversity of all types at Power and our team is made up of a kind, thoughtful group of people with a wide range of backgrounds. We actively try to find people with different perspectives and experiences to the ones we already have.
Power has been awarded Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, Fortune Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes our proprietary system (Nitro) to oversee technological assets
- Works closely with the Accounting division to review Purchase Orders, ensuring their compliance and accuracy
- Manages records detailing the company’s technological assets and the employees to which they are assigned
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for up to 8 hours a day
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must have strong written, verbal and quantitative skills, a proficiency in desktop applications, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must possess basic accounting and technology-related skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years’ experience in office management or a technology coordination role. Associate’s degree in business administration or accounting certifications is a plus. Familiarity with Apple operating systems required
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary
- All the tech you need - We'll pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you're regularly upgraded to the latest versions
- Personal development - We provide books, courses and conferences
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave
- 3 events per year focused on internal development and improvement
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.