Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
The Client Service Representative is the liaison between the Marketing division and the Sales division.
They are responsible for the following:
- Fielding inbound phone calls from our outside Marketing division.
- Screening, qualifying and scheduling appointments for our Sales division.
- Inputting data into our proprietary database.
The ideal Client Service Representative must have:
- The ability to work Monday thru Friday 12pm to 8pm, and the flexibility to work weekends
- An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and computer savvy competence
The eligible Client Service Representative will receive:
- Base salary of $26,000
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Biweekly bonuses/commissions
- Special bonuses, awards and contests throughout the month and year
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive, paid training
- On-going training and mentorship
- Free access to Fitness Center
- BA/BS Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year professional customer service experience.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.