Human Resources Assistant
Are you seeking a career that is as committed to your growth and success as you are? At Power, we believe that the happiest employees are those who are pushed to achieve their highest potential and become the best versions of themselves. That’s why 90% of our executives began their careers in entry-level positions. If you’re willing to put in the work, there’s no limit to how far you can go with Power.
We’re seeking a dynamic individual that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, is highly organized, and able to multi-task with ease and accuracy. The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for understanding and applying Human Resources policies and procedures, and the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
- Maintains timely compliance of our internal database, personnel, and medical files and accuracy of our database queues.
- Performs new hire data entry.
- Processes company on-boarding and separations.
- Ensures compliance of sales employees’ driver’s licenses, auto insurance, and locality-specific sales licensure (as needed).
- Maintains Power’s employee database with updates to records such as address, contact information, etc.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons such as with verbal and written employment verifications. Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports as needed.
- Assists with communicating employment related policies and procedures to employees and Power’s management.
- Completes various forms, makes photocopies, scans information, and updates spreadsheets.
- Assists department with new hire orientation, and annual projects including EEOC reporting, benefits open enrollment, and Labor Law posting updates.
- Required to sit at a desk for up to eight hours per day, type on the computer, and speak on the telephone.
- Assists with various research projects and/or other special projects/tasks as assigned by Management.
- A professional demeanor
- Excellent written and communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and discipline
- Computer savvy competence
- BA/BS Required
- At least one year of related experience strongly preferred
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to you and your family’s specific needs
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site full-service cafeteria
- Paid vacation and holidays, including an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination for you and your significant other
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunities
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.