Lead Motion Designer
We’re a full-service, in-house creative agency that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler. We are seeking a Lead Motion Graphics Designer to join our team.
The Lead Motion Graphics Designer leads the team responsible for the execution of content campaign objectives. This person should be excellent in all aspects of motion graphics design production, from ideation through post-production. This person will lead internal and external communications across a wide-range of business verticals including events, technology, product animation, and social media. Whether your thrill is graphic design, animation, or integrating video and motion graphics, we want you to do what you love while being open to explore new frontiers.
This person offers logistical, creative, and production direction throughout content development, working closely with clients in all areas of the business. In addition, they are responsible for the day-to-day management of the Motion Design team assignments, and lead the team from the front. They must possess a strong understanding of Power’s brand identity, messaging, and overall goals. This person is as adept a storyteller as they are a technician.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
We’re looking for an experienced professional with 7+ years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role. Ideally, this person is very capable in 3D and 2D environments. This role works closely with the Lead Video Producer and Motion Design team, and reports to the Director of Video Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Motion Design Team employees workflow on a daily basis
- Understand all current/future projects and goals to keep team on track
- Develop assigned projects as needed
- Research and participate in pre-production for creative development and video creation
- Remain topical regarding new trends with technology and software
- Works with content production team to add value through the development and use of motion graphics
- Provides suggestions and ideas for achieving creative goals
- Conceptualizes and executes original content creation
- Highly organized and knowledgeable about file and project organization
- Wide range of creative style and interests that can be applied to various areas of content subject matter
- Assists with storyboarding and pre-production of in-house videos
- Creates 2D and 3D Animations, VFX, and Motion Design using primarily After Effects, Cinema4D, and other applications/software as needed
- Other as assigned by Management
- Comprehensive understanding of After Effects and C4D
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Thorough understanding of the production process
- A deep passion and knowledge of the industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and open to feedback
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles
- Experience working in non-traditional formats a plus
- 7+ years experience
- Must provide Show Reel
- Full-time only; no freelance
- Willing to work primarily in office based just outside of Philadelphia, PA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
The Motion Designer/Editor works in an office environment. Some travel may be required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.