As a Project Manager, you will be working as part of the Brand team to guide and manage project timelines, from the initiation of project requests, through assignment, development and completion.
You will work heavily within a project management digital environment to move projects along the process, from assigning out to team members (with guidance from department VPs), to assigning deadlines, to communicating drafts for review and approval, and eventual closing out of the request.
This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and takes direction well. This role works closely with the entire brand team, including production, design, photography, communications while reporting to either the VP of Creative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages scheduling, production, and on-time delivery of all creative projects
- Proactively gathers necessary information to plan and implement projects
- Monitors all projects via the Project Management Software application, Asana, to ensure that all stakeholders and creative resources are working seamlessly through the software interface
- Identifies and reports deadline conflicts or delays to management
- Assists with facilitating creative services vendor relationships
- Other as assigned by Management
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to follow through
- Ability to learn systems and programs (Asana, Nitro, etc.)
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple brands and adept at prioritizing.
- Customer oriented, diplomatic, and able to balance business and creative perspectives
- Creative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- The Project Manager works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive annual salary
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.