Fun. Challenging. Rewarding. Innovative company that continually strives to create superior customer experiences in a people first culture. We also strive for a superior employee experience. At Power Home Remodeling we are focused on evolving and improving our customer experience. The Vice President of Customer Support will build and lead a team of experts in this discipline, bringing new thinking to shape how we engage customers through our value proposition, services and product categories.
This role will be responsible for continuous improvement to and evolution of the customer experience strategy, standards and roadmap, establishing and delivering customer experience projects and evangelizing this new capability across the company.
- Build the Customer Support Team
- Drive new thinking to dramatically improve our customer experience, leveraging resident
knowledge, experience and business needs. Introduce new methods that drive results, are compelling to customers and help move the business forward
- Building and operating best in class closed-loop follow-up systems to quickly respond to customers who express concerns or issues with their experience.
- Develop, teach and evangelize a customer experience strategy and its benefits to business teams.
- Identify and shape project opportunities in collaboration with business teams
- Continuous improvement of customer service delivery.
- Manage the Customer Support team and its programs.
- Experience in developing and delivering great customer experiences.
- 5+ years of customer experience management experience.
- 5+ years translating and connecting customer and business insights to develop effective customer experiences and/or communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.