Communications Project Manager
Are you a budding project manager itching to make an impact where you work? Are you a collaborative, patient, and positive team player who enjoys helping great ideas come to life? Are you super organized and thrive at keeping tasks in order and ensuring all “i”s are dotted and “t”s are crossed?
We’re a full-service, in-house creative agency within the nation’s largest and highest-rated residential remodeler seeking a Project Manager to join our team. Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, our in-house agency is a young, fast-paced, and innovative brand shop nationally recognized for our work, including an integrated marketing campaign resulting in over 1 billion impressions for our brand. We’re looking for a dynamic candidate with 2-4 years of internship or professional experience. Agency background is a plus.
- Be passionate about your craft, with relevant experience that demonstrates an ability to lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity.
- Be a highly organized, resourceful individual with excellent communication skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven business environment and demonstrate the leadership skills and confidence required to move projects forward in a firm yet respectful way.
- Be comfortable being the day-to-day point person during the execution and production phases of a project or campaign.
- Be constantly thinking about how to improve and evolve workflows and processes.
- Be a strong team leader with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset.
- Help define the scope of projects (process, team resources, deliverables, schedule, and budget).
- Lead and inspire project teams by maintaining a positive and calm demeanor.
- Involve the right people at the right levels of expertise for project success.
- Communicate effectively during the execution and production phases of projects and campaigns, providing timely and detailed status updates, delivering outputs, and answering and addressing any questions or issues.
- Work with interdisciplinary teams made up of designers, copywriters, video producers/editors, photographers, social media and digital communication strategists and public relations specialists, helping to evolve project objectives into clear sets of deliverables.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Keeping all aspects of projects organized, clearly communicating the status and issues/risks to the necessary team members and managers.
- Collaborate with team leads/fellow PMs to effectively manage resources and determine the optimal casting and resource allocations.
- Contribute to meetings and conference calls, ensuring efficient use of time and that entire team is clear on outcomes, next steps, and responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to sense conflicts before they impact the work and team dynamic, and proactively facilitate conversations to address the issues.
- Play devil’s advocate, look for red flags, call out potential issues and escalate them when necessary in a calm and friendly manner.
- Clearly communicate project issues and resolutions to teams in a diplomatic and organized manner.
- Be passionate about delivering the best work outputs, but find ways of production that does not jeopardize schedule and scope.
- Be willing to assist on workflow and process enhancement initiatives
- Be a proactive partner to Account Managers/Strategists throughout all stages of projects/campaigns, from idea development through launch and measurement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior experience (2 - 4 years) as a project or account manager in an agency environment, or directly related experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Familiarity with workflows for integrated marketing campaigns, which could include brand experiences and events, websites, video, and print production.
- Prior experience managing external vendors and resources to assist with execution
- Excellent communication skills, including comfort with presentation development and business writing.
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
- Familiarity with project management tools (such as Asana, Basecamp, Bugherd, Trello, etc.)
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.