Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are looking to add a Human Resource Coordinator to our corporate headquarters located in Suburban Philadelphia. Qualified candidates will have an undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Labor Employee Relations or relative field and a minimum of one year of experience as an Human Resources Coordinator, or equivalent internship experience.
The role will involve management of Power Home Remodeling's Installer Partners for compliance requirements and working directly with our Operation's staff, the installer partners and their insurance carriers.
• New Installer Partner video onboarding, paperwork processing involving direct communication with installation partners and insurance carriers to assist with insurance, state and county licenses and other compliance requirements.
• Ongoing oversight, tracking and maintenance of compliance requirements for installation partners for insurance, license renewal and other ongoing requirements.
• This position is generally a Monday-Friday, 7:00 to 4:00 position.
Candidates must be extraordinarily detail oriented, able to adapt to a fast paced, ever changing office environment and business, able to learn new technology very quickly, and have a polished, professional, articulate and confident demeanor.
Here's what you can expect at PHR:
• $40,000 to $45,000
• 401(k) with a company match
• Short term disability
• Life Insurance
• State-of-the-art training and support
• Fitness center
Required Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Human Resource Management
• An articulate and professional demeanor
• Humble self motivation and discipline
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience in a corporate setting
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.