The Cultural Diversity & Inclusion Intern is responsible for supporting the development and execution of company-wide programs that enable, promote and advance a high performing and inclusive workforce. This paid internship will be heavily research focused. The majority of the time spent in this role will be on researching Diversity, Equity & Inclusion trends across the construction industry as well as similar business types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in research and organization of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion content
- Assist in research of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Policies
- Displays good judgment with the ability to handle confidential information appropriately and with tact.
- Works collaboratively with all levels of employees with diverse backgrounds within a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Consultation
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Self-Starter/Self- Motivated
- Independent Judgment
- Creative & Strategic Thinker
The CD&I Intern works in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a computer or phone. Some travel is required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.