The film productions intern is part of the team responsible for the execution of video campaign and project objectives. This person takes direction from Producers and Editors throughout the content development and production process. This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and shows an unrelenting willingness to learn and improve. This is an entry-level role, but experience working in field, studio, and post-production settings is required. This role works closely with the entire Productions team which includes producers, editors, motion graphic designers, and an asset media manager and reports to the two main producers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in all aspects of content production, post-production, and motion graphics as directed
- Works with Video Producer and Associate Producer to develop and execute content development gameplan from idea through post-production, as directed
- Assist with set-up and usage of production equipment during production
- Organize and prepare footage and projects for post-production development
- Learn and develop new skillsets in content creation
- Assist in maintaining organization and communication throughout assigned projects
- Other as assigned by Management
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding and experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Time management and organization
- Hands-on ability to operate camera equipment and post-production software
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and able to take direction
- Willingness to offer creative ideas and contribute in innovative ways
- Desire to learn and develop creatively and professionally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production preferred or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Film Productions Intern works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel is required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.