Digital Marketing Intern
We’re a full-service, in-house creative agency that is fresh, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler. We are seeking a digital marketing intern to join our team.
The Digital Marketing Intern is part of the team responsible for the brand management of the brand across third-party partner platforms including but not limited to Angi’s, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Yelp and more. This person should be curious about digital marketing, and feel a passion for creatively utilizing digital media to build a positive and compelling story for the brand on popular consumer platforms. This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and takes direction well. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of third-party brand management platforms, including: - Complaint categorization, tracking and data management
- Basic complaint responses and resolution processes (elevated / uncommon complaints will be handled by management)
- Creating and executing positive review response language
- Executing on employee review campaigns designed by management (Glassdoor, Indeed, Fairy Godboss)
- Assistance, when needed, in running consumer outreach campaigns Traits
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Customer service experience or service minded
- Proficient in Numbers / Excel
- Familiar with and interested in digital marketing - a problem-solving, process-oriented mind set
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A concentration in digital marketing studies at the collegiate level, or 1-2 years relevant work experience desired.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- The Digital Marketing Intern works in a hybrid office environment.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.