Brand Project Manager
Our Brand team is looking for a passionate Project Manager (PM) to support our team in bringing our brand to life. The PM is responsible for collecting, managing and distributing all external and internal Power projects across and to all departments of the business, as the Brand Team serves both our external customers and our internal stakeholders. This role is an internal-facing position and the ideal candidate has a strong understanding of design and media needs and is able to effectively communicate these needs to the business.
You're the most organized person you know, can talk to anyone and everyone, love a good deadline and you live for getting it done. The PM objectives include working with the Brand Team leads to proactively manage schedules/timelines, communications and organizing design, production and client review schedules.
- Ability to work within existing processes for project management to ensure timely delivery of projects on budget and deadline
- Manage project execution and assist in building relationships between our creative team, account team, and clients (internal)
- Assist senior project management and senior brand management in developing and implementing monthly project planning and deliverables
- Review and approve information within projects; obtain information from account team or clients when required
- Act as a liaison between the account lead and creative services team
- Build and maintain metrics & data platforms to inspire improved creative performance across the team
- Set daily priorities and deadlines for creative team production
- Monitor the integrity and responsiveness of program operations across internal teams
- May manage several projects simultaneously; must be agile
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across the creative landscape
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write client correspondence, and reporting documents, while also assisting with creative briefs
- Establish successful, productive relationships with both the client and creative team
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced, cross-functional team environment with a willingness to learn
- BA/BS in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
- 2+ years of brand/advertising/digital agency experience preferred (project or account management experience required)
- Ease working with a variety of tech tools and collaborative software (experience with Asana a plus)
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Very metrics driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.