Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Division; located in our corporate office in Suburban Philadelphia. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you are responsible for filling all open positions throughout the organization. The vast majority of the positions filled are in a sales or business development/marketing capacity.
In addition to having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to ever-changing deadlines and priorities, the ideal recruiter will have:
- 1 to 3 years of agency recruiting experience
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment (phone calls, interviews, placements)
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Phone interviewing experience (In-person interviewing a plus)
- Experience with proactive sourcing methods via cold calling, networking, Internet sourcing, etc.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Recruiting events experience via career fairs, On-Campus recruiting, etc.
If you are team oriented, ambitious, money motivated and have a vibrant personality, we want to hear from you! Here’s what you can expect:
- Average first year income range: $55,000 - $75,000 (Base Salary plus Placement bonuses)
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Free Access to on-site Fitness Center
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1 - 3 years of agency recruiting experience
- Modern sourcing skills
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved candidate experience awareness
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.