We are looking to add a Payroll Coordinator to our corporate headquarters located in Suburban Philadelphia. As a Payroll Coordinator you will report to the Payroll Manager and be responsible for the assistance of all payroll functions for 2600+ employees using ADP’s Payroll System. Your main responsibility is to process all data timely and accurate for all Power territories.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Payroll Coordinator will handle a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Cross-train in payroll processing on a biweekly basis as a backup to the Payroll Department.
- Reconcile employee time sheets and PTO requests for accuracy.
- High volume data entry pertaining to new hires, taxes, direct deposits, benefit deductions, department transfers, etc.
- Assist in collecting data for general audits and special projects with time sensitive deadlines.
- Prepare employee verification inquiries for agencies, disability and unemployment claims.
- 1-3 years of payroll experience
- FPC or CPP certification a plus
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations
- High level of confidentiality
Salary and Benefits:
- $42,000- $50,000 Annual Salary
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site full service cafeteria
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.