We’re a full-service, in-house 28 person creative agency with a mission of elevating an entire industry through our brand. Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the country's top workplaces, our in-house team is a vibrant, fast-paced, and innovative brand shop nationally recognized for our work. By infusing our culture of caring, integrity, innovation, optimism, and grit into everything that we do, we’ve built an environment where it’s fun to work, safe to fail, and good to be different.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Traffic Coordinator to work with the Director in directing and monitoring the flow of projects and resources through our internal agency. The Traffic Coordinator’s responsibilities include tracking and disseminating information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of resources and materials, and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules.
To be successful as a Traffic Coordinator, you should be adept at developing solutions for workflow delays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with the Director, Creative Planning to:
- Provide document trafficking, data entry and other administrative tasks.
- Coordinate client approvals and regularly track and update project statuses.
- Communicate potential problems to project teams and recommend solutions.
- Create timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Serve as initial line of quality assurance for project requests as well as proof deliverables from creative teams.
- Execute proofing process with all stakeholders in a timely and informative manner.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools from concept to completion including identifying and communicating any potential risk.
- Positive, YES attitude, no task is too big or too small!
- Ability to work cross functionally, understanding the roles and needs of various departmental team members.
- Ability to positively handle conflict and achieve results through direct and indirect supervision.
- Detail oriented approach to work.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented to ensure follow-through of all tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Keynote, and project management software a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Design or related field.
- 1-2 years in a similar role, agency experience a plus.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple brands and adept at prioritizing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer oriented, diplomatic, and able to balance business and creative perspectives
- Creative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.