Entry-Level Sales Representative
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that our sales representatives are happiest when achieving their greatest potential. That is why ninety percent of our sales leadership community began their careers in entry-level sales positions as we hire, train, and promote talented individuals with a drive to succeed. We are committed to empowering our sales professionals by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and military-friendly environment by giving all people equal opportunities to succeed. This philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, and making the Military Times’ Best for Vets list.
The Sales Role
Hiring Immediately - As a full-time entry-level sales representative, we’re preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. You’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive sales presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning.
- Promotion of Power’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity, and resolve
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives in human interaction
- BA/BS preferred
- $45,000 - $60,000 first-year salary range (Base salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and events
- $3,000 signing bonus for veterans and veteran spouses
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings & rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones, and tablets that will help you reach your sales goals faster and more efficiently
- A robust social program filled with events and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.