We are looking for a candidate to fill a Field Service Technician position. The position includes highly structured training in all facets of our business including a path towards a Regional Vice President of Operations position within one of our new territories as we expand nationwide.
Candidates must have significant experience with the home remodeling industry, and specific to vinyl replacement windows, siding, gutters/gutter protection, entry doors and roofing.
The Field Service Technician is expected to work a 7am-4pm schedule, Monday to Friday. There may be some additional hours if there are unexpected issues with a job being installed on a Saturday, for instance.
- Comprehension of the homeowner’s contractual agreement
- Diagnose Installation issues
- Assessing viable solutions to said issues
- Accurately drafting a fixed timeline of when the issue will be resolved
- Repair faulty installations
- Drafting quotes to bill for time, products and labor
- Maintaining exceptionally high standards of customer contact and service overall as the primary liaison between the company and its customers
- Ensuring OSHA compliance on all installations
Here’s what you can expect:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Use of Company Vehicle
- EZ Pass
- Gas Card
- Bonus Plan
Required education and experience:
- 4 year degree in Construction Management is a plus
- 2-3 years of Field Service experience
- A polished and professional demeanor - This is a high level customer service position as well.
- Professionalism is VERY important.
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- A personality and skill set that is scalable - We're looking for someone with promotion and managerial potential as the department and company grows
- Top notch customer service skills
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.