Part-time Junior Graphic Designer
Power Home Remodeling is currently seeking a part-time Junior Graphic Designer to join it's Marketing Communication's team.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for assisting our Communications department on a variety of projects. From unique event branding, to social media infographics and illustrations to magazine page design and layout, your work will vary across platforms and styles. As you learn and grow, you will be given the opportunity to work on multiple projects and elements of branding. You will work in a growth environment that values unusual ideas and originality.
The ideal candidate must be capable of working 2-3 full days per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Print and Digital Branding
- Attending creative meetings
- $12 - $15hour
- Graphic Design degree with up to 1 year of experience.
- Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. After Effects a plus
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and criticism
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask a must
- Portfolio that demonstrates illustration skills, has a strong sense of typography, and includes branding.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.