Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that our sales representatives are happiest when achieving their greatest potential. That is why ninety percent of our sales leadership community began their careers in entry-level sales positions as we hire, train, and promote talented individuals with a drive to succeed. We are committed to empowering our sales professionals by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and military-friendly environment by giving all people equal opportunities to succeed. This philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, and making the Military Times’ Best for Vets list.
What we’re looking for:
As Technical Recruiter in our corporate in-house team, you will be responsible for recruiting across a wide variety of full time and contract Business Technology positions. This person will be responsible for the candidate development and recruitment of qualified candidates to continue our rapid growing technology division. We are looking for a recruiter with proven success record of recruiting a full range of different IT positions as well as someone who displays innovation by not only leveraging traditional but also non-traditional recruitment strategies.
- Work directly with our internal Leadership team from the C-Suite to Line Managers to understand and prioritize immediate and upcoming hiring needs to support our growth in a high volume and cutting edge environment.
- Full-cycle recruitment (Researching, sourcing, scheduling, screening) for multiple roles and teams.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on creating the Power Experience for our candidates by managing expectations and over communicating. It is imperative to develop a strong pipeline of passive and active candidates for all current positions through out the technology division
- Help facilitate the future growth of departments by working with Sr Leaderships in an effort to pre-recruit.
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of BT or technical recruiting experience in a high-volume staffing / consulting Services environment.
- Experience recruiting in the latest Custom Application, Cloud Services, Web / Mobile, DevOps, UI Design and / or Big Data technologies for IT and Consulting services preferred.
- Experience working directly with internal leaders to understanding company culture, hiring work flow and on-boarding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including comfort on the phone
- Ability to understand and convey complexity in a polished and professional manner and to capture the attention senior leadership.
- Tenacity, tact, self-assurance, grit, ability to think on one's feet and a strong sales aptitude
Salary and Benefits
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.