The Inventory Control Specilaist oversees the company’s technological assets, tracking equipment. This employee works closely with the Accounting division to ensure accuracy of Purchase Orders, invoices, and equipment returns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes our proprietary system (Nitro) to oversee technological assets
- Works closely with the Accounting division to review Purchase Orders, ensuring their compliance and accuracy
- Manages records detailing the company’s technological assets and the employees to which they are assigned
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for up to 8 hours a day
- Other as assigned by Management
Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills. Must have strong written, verbal and quantitative skills, a proficiency in desktop applications, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Must possess basic accounting and technology-related skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years’ experience in office management or a technology coordination role. Associate’s degree in business administration or accounting certifications is a plus. Familiarity with Apple operating systems required
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- State-of-the art training and support
- Fitness Center
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.