Director of Brand Project Management
The Director of Project Management (DPM) is the day-to-day communications department liaison between the internal client and the creative services team. His/her primary responsibilities are to understand the scope and context of campaign or project requests from all facets of our business; to develop and manage approved projects through a defined creative process; and, to measure campaign metrics with recommendations for improvement.
The DPM clearly understands and articulates what opportunities each integrated marketing channel brings to the client challenge and works with the creative team to execute against the program’s deliverables. A successful DPM will have minimal guidance on day-to-day responsibilities, as he/she will take the lead on overseeing and trafficking all projects, supported by the senior communications department lead and account services team.
- Ability to evolve existing processes for project management to ensure timely delivery of projects on budget and deadline
- Assist senior management in developing and implementing monthly project planning and deliverables
- Act as the primary liaison between the account lead and creative services team and will therefore have fiscal responsibility over project value (labor)
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client projects; this includes implementation of a traffic process, timeline, creative team delegation (with creative team leads), and all deliverables associated with delivery of the project
- Works with print, premium, and other speciality partners on price, execution, and delivery
- May manage several projects simultaneously; must be agile
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across the creative landscape
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write client correspondence, reporting documents, and points-of-view strategy documents, while also assisting with creative briefs
- Establish successful, productive relationships with both the client and creative team
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced, cross-functional team environment with tight deadlines and high expectations
- BA/BS in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Integrated Marketing
- 5+ years of brand/advertising/digital agency experience preferred (project management role required)
- Experience using Asana or other task management tools preferred
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Come with an established process for project management
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.