The Graphic Designer Intern assists the Department’s Graphic Designers in maintaining and developing branding materials for the organization. The intern will provide assistance with projects relating to external marketing, including but not limited to the development of advertising materials such as print, direct mail, email, digital ads, and social media marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on projects as assigned by Graphic Designers
- Assist with design of internal marketing communications, including promotional visuals, logo development, print ad development, event asset design, and décor
- Assist with development and distribution of marketing materials for external marketing (e.g. web design, fliers, button-up sheets, and coupons)
- Creates marketing materials, including direct mail advertisements, email, print, and signage at direction of Graphic Designers
- Develops designs for company presentation material and internal communications (e.g. informational posters, plaques and awards)
- Constructs HTML for email
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type on a computer for eight hours per day
- Other as assigned by Management
Must be in field of study for graphic design or related and be eager to learn and assist the Graphic Design team in achieving their goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts or relevant degree in trade.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Graphic Designer Intern works in an office environment.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.