Consumer Finance Specialist
A Finance Specialist is responsible for facilitating the approval of consumer loans, and following through with all required stipulations for both cash and financed customers to ensure payment in full upon completion. To achieve the optimal project outcome, a Finance Specialist must demonstrate excellent problem solving and communication skills on a daily basis so that all stakeholders receive the most desirable outcome. Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
- Good communication skillset on the phone - speaking with customers, employee base to help answer questions, resolve issues or relay updated information.
- Highly adaptable and able to pivot or prioritize appropriately.
- Strong data entry skillset and good organizational skillset.
- High critical thinking skills.
- Ability to read credit and take necessary action in order to get customers approved for financing.
- Performing tasks with speed and precision is critical to customer project results. Therefore, working with urgency while being organized and paying close attention to detail is expected.
Salary and Benefits:
- $52,000 Salary + Monthly Bonuses
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.