A Military Affairs Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of the “Special” candidate pipelines developed by our Veterans Initiative, conducting phone interviews and sourcing resumes as needed. This employee is responsible for generating interest in the open positions at Power Home Remodeling as a whole, following up with candidates and scheduling interviews with hiring managers across the entirety of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sources resumes through a variety of channels, including but not limited to Fellowship Programs, DOD Skillbridge, Solar ready Vets, and others.
- Conducts phone screens with candidates and exercises a large working knowledge of the open positions’ specific duties and responsibilities
- Manages the statuses of candidates using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Develops and maintains relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and PVI Leadership
- Attends Military career fairs as needed
- Must be able to sit at a desk and speak on the phone for eight hours per day
- Other as assigned by Management
The Military Affairs Recruiter must have experience working in a metrics-driven environment. Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a plus. Experience in working in one or more power department is a plus. Must possess interview and sales skills.
COMPENSATION: $75,000- $100,000
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree required. Professional experience in recruiting or sales required.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Military Affairs Recruiter works in an office environment. Some travel is required. The Military Affairs Recruiter must work out of the National Headquarters in Philadelphia.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.