Sr. Motion Graphics Designer
We’re a full-service, in-house creative agency that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler. We are seeking a Lead Motion Graphics Designer to join our team.
The Sr. Video Producer is responsible for the execution of motion design campaign and project objectives. This person should be excellent in all aspects of motion design (2D and 3D) production, from ideation through post-production. They offer logistical, creative, and production direction throughout content development, working closely with clients in all areas of the business. They must possess a strong understanding of Power’s brand identity, messaging, and overall goals. This person is as adept a storyteller as they are a technician. This person will possess excellent leadership and mentorship skills, and will be expected to help develop their teammates in all areas of content production. This role works closely with the Lead Motion Designer and Lead Video Producer, and reports to the Director of Video Communications.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve client objectives for motion design content (internal and external)
- Provides formal leadership and mentorship and mentorship to members of the team
- Develops and executes gameplan for motion design content from idea through post-production
- Provides creative solutions to goals ranging from narrative to technical
- Develops and pitches ideas for new content, based on objectives set by Leadership
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with internal and external clients
- Remains topical regarding new trends with technology, i.e. photography, cinematography and video editing
- Must be able to sit at desk for up to 8 hours a day and stand for up to 8 hours a day at events, carrying equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Other as assigned by Management
- Comprehensive understanding of After Effects and C4D
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Thorough understanding of the production process
- A deep passion and knowledge of the industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and open to feedback
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles
- Experience working in non-traditional formats a plus
- 5+ years experience
- Must provide Show Reel
- Full-time only; no freelance
- Willing to work primarily in office based just outside of Philadelphia, PA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.