We are looking to add a Payroll Coordinator to our corporate headquarters located in Suburban Philadelphia. As a Payroll Coordinator you will report to the Payroll Manager and be responsible for the assistance of all payroll functions for 2600+ employees using ADP’s Payroll System. Your main responsibility is to process all data timely and accurate for all Power territories.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Payroll Coordinator will handle a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Cross-train in payroll processing on a biweekly basis as a backup to the Payroll Department.
- Reconcile employee time sheets and PTO requests for accuracy.
- High volume data entry pertaining to new hires, compensation, benefit deductions, department transfers, garnishments etc.
- Communicate with employees pertaining to payroll inquiries.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding payroll requests (ex- terminations, new hires, compensation, reporting)
- Assist in collecting data for general audits and special projects with time sensitive deadlines.
- Prepare employee verification inquiries for agencies, disability and unemployment claims.
- 2-4 years of payroll experience
- FPC or CPP certification a plus
- Highly detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of federal, state and local payroll regulations
- Microsoft Excel/ Office
- macOS experience recommended
- High level of confidentiality
Salary and Benefits:
- $50,000- $55,000 Annual Salary
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.