We seek to hire a motivated, organized and goal-oriented individual to fill a challenging position in our growing Communications department. Seasoned individual must have extensive experience working in Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite, with a specialization in graphic design.
This position will oversee the development of our growing presentation landscape including the creation of internal and external decks. This individual will often work directly with our Co-CEOs, creating the visual story for the strategic message they’re sharing with the company.
In order to oversee and own this category of our business, the individual will need to easily navigate Keynote from design and transitions to animations and media. Other primary design requirements outside of keynote production will also be required.
Our mission is to turn customers into raving fans, candidates into applicants, and employees into lifetime advocates while mobilizing the entire presentation landscape to clearly speak to our brand vision.
- Responsible for executing presentation based design projects against the strategic and creative direction of senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines while also enjoying being part of a team working towards a common goal.
- Ensuring consistent quality on all presentations while meeting branding guidelines.
- Understanding of the capabilities and requirements of presentation production including postproduction.
- Not bothered by iteration work.
- Must be extremely proficient in designing for Keynote.
- Must be able to take creative direction from senior executives under tight timelines.
- Must be willing to travel for major events throughout the year.
- Must be highly efficient and organized with the ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Must have the discipline to maintain, protect, and develop the corporate brand.
- Must be able to oversee a large variety of projects to completion.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
- Must quickly understand executive needs for presentation design.
- Must have familiarity with animation.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must handle constructive criticism and feedback well, remain calm and focused.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, dynamic and outgoing.
- Proficiency in Keynote.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, for web and print.
- Highly motivated, creative individual with 2+ years experience in graphic design and presentation / production design.
- Bachelors’ degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing, Communications or Multimedia Communications preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Complete health benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.