We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is fresh, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Director of Still Photography to join our team.
The Director of Still Photography will lead the photo team responsible for the capture, edit and distribution of all photography across the brand. This team’s work hits both internal (teammates) and external (consumer, prospects, general public) audiences. This person has experience leading a creative team, as well as being a contributing member, with vast experience in consumer and cultural photography. They understand what it means to create and maintain a brand voice and brand standards in all deliverables, and has experience mentoring less experience creatives to bring out their best work. This person will support internal and external communications across a wide-range of business verticals including events, technology, sales, human resources, and social media.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
We’re looking for a seasoned creative veteran with 10-5 years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role. This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and takes direction well. This role works closely with the entire Brand team, and reports to the Vice President of Creative Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partnering with Productions, Creative, Events, Social, Internal Communications and Digital Marketing and Executives to evaluate projects and help guide the production, bringing a Photographers perspective to best support the work.
- Have the desire and ability to concept, execute and present creative photo and video concepts that support the Power Brand. It will be important for you to maintain and update a
- Expert proficiency with lighting, cameras and capture software, as well as an awareness of image and style standards.
- Provide direction and guidance to all internal and contract Photographers, Digital Technicians and Photo Assistants.
- Lead team of two photographers and manage a project from start to finish while maintaining Brand standards.
- Insure final images are meeting quality standards and creative direction.
- Upon project completion, follow up with creative partners for project feedback.
- Have leadership experience in all aspects of Photo Production.
- Strong photography background in commercial photography with expertise in events and external home photography
- Ability to provide a portfolio demonstrating depth and breadth of your creative and technical expertise.
- Expert proficiency in studio lighting, camera software, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One, Video and color management tools
- Ability to concept, execute and present creative ideas
- Ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Curiosity around learning new things, uncovering new opportunities, staying current with culture and trends in home and fashion
- Exhibits integrity, creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- +10-15 years of proven experience in the photography field for other brands.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- The Director of Still Photography works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.