Fun. Challenging. Rewarding. Innovative company that continually strives to create a superior employee experiences in a people first culture. We also strive for a superior customer experience. At Power Home Remodeling we are focused on evolving and improving our employee experience. The Vice President of People will lead a team of HR professionals bringing new thinking to shape how we engage employees through our people first culture.
This non-traditional HR role will be responsible for continuous improvement and evolution of the People strategy to meet the needs of our dynamic culture. They will help to build and develop an adaptive and customer centric team that supports the organization’s leadership in providing employees a great place to work. The ideal candidate will use their experience in Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and Learning and Development to help create an environment attractive to all.
- Oversee and continue to build HR Operations, Benefits, and Business Partner functions while helping to grow and develop Learning and Development, and Diversity and Inclusion teams.
- Drive new thinking to improve our employee experience, while leveraging current knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the business
- Provide a customer centric people experience to meet the needs of both the employees and leadership
- Build and operate a systems to quickly respond to all people issues.
- Help to develop people processes that incorporates the company’s mission and strategy
- Hire, guide, and evaluate the work of HR professionals
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR policies and develop policies that meet the needs of the culture and business
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of or ability to learn labor laws in multiple states
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a changing, adaptable environment
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range: $150,000-$225,000
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.