The Administrative Assistant to the business technology user experience leadership team at Power is not your typical administrative position. You will become the left hand to the leadership team, always anticipating needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. You will manage the office and provide high level executive administrative support to assist the team in delivering a technology environment that achieves the goals of Power’s Technology and Information Services. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from the Head of User Experience Design’s daily work efforts to give them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible. This is done while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in Power’s business and it’s technology. We are looking for a bright and eager professional who is seeking the opportunity of a lifetime and to be part of a mission that is enabling Power’s rapid growth and expansion.
- Collect and prepare confidential performance feedback information and help maintain the performance review schedule of 20 team members.
- Help manage head of UX calendar and UX team calendar.
- Prepare planning documents, and slide presentations.
- Serves as the liaison between the UX leadership team and other departments and functions, including interfacing on special projects.
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items.
- Preparing confidential correspondence.
- Close collaboration with the UX leadership team.
- Conducting research in support of BT projects, events and strategic planning.
- Responsibility for supporting project work.
- Meeting preparation - developing agendas, presentations and taking meeting minutes.
- Assist in the planning and administration of UX team initiatives and OKR’s.
- Able to transcribe meeting action items into team tools.
- Eager to learn UX the design process and tools to better support the team.
- Hours: 8 am - 6 pm
- Primary office location: Chester, PA, Alongside the Chester Waterfront, at the base of the Commodore Barry Bridge, next to the Philadelphia Union Soccer Stadium.
- Comfortable and conducive remote work location until the primary office
- is fully reopened.
- Positive attitude, with a passion for learning
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent computer skills - We use Apple Mac Computers
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to task switch in a fast paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Resourceful team player who is also effective independently
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability
- Flexibility with last minute changes
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- State-of-the art work environment
- Excellent training and support
- Fitness Center
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A dynamic social program filled with can't miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.