Are you seeking a career that is as committed to your growth and success as you are? At Power, we believe that the happiest employees are those who are pushed to achieve their highest potential and become the best versions of themselves. That’s why 90% of our executives began their careers in entry-level positions. If you’re willing to put in the work, there’s no limit to how far you can go with Power.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate who is an excellent, strategic communicator and a natural problem-solver. As the first point of contact if a customer has any questions or concerns about their installation project, the Warranty Service Agent must love interacting with and identifying solutions for our customers. If you’re willing to learn and open to grow, we will provide you with all the training and tools you’ll need to thrive.
- Respond to warranty-related requests from our customers.
- Support our Installation division.
- Order materials, scheduling appointments for our Service division.
- Input data into our proprietary database.
- Minimum of 1 year professional customer service experience
- The ability to work Monday through Friday, and flexibility to work on weekends
- An articulate and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- Computer savvy competence
- BA/BS Preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards such as gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to you and your family’s specific needs
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site full-service cafeteria
- Paid vacation and holidays, including an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination for you and your significant other
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunities
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.