We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is fresh, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Jr. Editor to join our team.
The Jr. Editor assists the Marketing Communications (Brand) team in the development and execution of video communications designed to impact our customers, recruits, and employees.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops videos for a variety of audiences using After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other editing software
- Captures the Power brand and culture, while being visually appealing and creative and accomplishing the objectives of the project
- Work with Producers and Editors to organize and prepare footage for project edits
- Other as assigned by Management
- Passionate storyteller interested in long- and short-form video editing.
- Must have strong attention to detail and must be technologically savvy.
- This employee is able and willing to learn new software quickly, and must have the ability to work on multiple projects and manage time efficiently.
- The Jr. Editor must have strong communication and organizational skills and have an entrepreneurial approach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 year years experience editing video.
- BA in Film, Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism, or relevant work experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Premiere, color correction, audio/video file formats, file organization, and archiving.
- Experience working within a team on various project production types.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema4D a plus.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Jr. Editor works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.