Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. And that philosophy has served us well in becoming Fortune Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions at Power, because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology and innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company that is dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and growth-oriented individual who is a natural leader and comfortable being pushed beyond their comfort zone. The Business Affairs Manager is responsible for coordinating office operations and procedures, and championing organizational efficiency throughout their regional location. The Business Affairs Manager takes adept and enthusiastic ownership of wearing multiple hats including office administrator, brand ambassador, event planner, and HR liaison. The Business Affairs Manager plays a key role in the interview and hiring process, orientation/benefits training for new employees, and brand marketing strategies.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about becoming the best version of themselves while helping others to do the same. Our future looks phenomenal and we are excited to extend the invitation to join our team.
- An encourager and motivator of people.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and switch from one task to another with ease.
- Able to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and work with little direct supervision.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of large and small groups of employees.
- A strategic liaison between their office and HQ departments including HR, Special Events, Communications, and Talent Acquisition.
- Comfortable rapidly gaining and applying knowledge, and take pride in impacting all aspects of the business.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to uphold a professional and comfortable atmosphere throughout the office and in all aspects of their role.
- An articulate and professional demeanor.
- Humble self motivation and discipline.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $45,000 base salary
- 401(k)with a company match
- Short term disability
- Life Insurance
- State-of-the-art training and support
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Free preventative health screenings
- Opportunities to travel for leadership training and development
Required Education and Experience:
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.