Power Home Remodeling is seeking an Events Specialist to join it’s growing, fast-paced events team. The ideal candidate has had 3-5 years of past experience in the Events industry, Hotels, Agency’s, Production. They are passionate about the Events Industry and would be taking this position as a stepping stone to further their career within Event Planning. They would thrive and be searching for a fast-paced work environment, large amount of responsibility, collaboration with team mates, assertiveness, and professionalism. They would have have the ability to mange multiple projects at a time, work in budgets, stay organized, keep a positive attitude, have a creative vision and think logistically. This candidate would have a keen eye for detail, seeing holes, and giving smart, thought out suggestions. They are looking to create experiences, taking vision, add on to visions, create strategy and execute on the plan.
You will work directly with the client, manager and VP on the Event Direction. You will be responsible for putting together the event plan and logistic strategy for the entire event. Candidate should have a handful of examples of how they were in charge of logistics, operations of Events. They will manage the vision, expectations, flow, hotel, transportation, venues, vendors, budget, timelines, communication, logistics, organization and information of the event.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive project vision and goals from Client/ Manager/ VP
- Ideate concepts and ideas based on direction
- Delegate tasks to coordinators
- Manage vendors and create relationships to build our network
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Create agendas
- Put together creative and detailed presentations as proposals
- Manage, track and forecast cost with budgets
- Develop ROS, staffing document, employee communication
- Manage and create and build Event App documents and APP, that is built into our company database
- Oversee and manage logistics for virtual and in person events
- Work with coordinators on projects
- Actively contribute the development to other people’s work
- Work collaboratively with internal team and other departments
- Participate in department and client project calls and in person meetings
- Effectively analyze problems that occur and provide smart and well thought out solutions
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Work in a positive, uplifting work environment
- Work with upper management
- Work with outside production, transportation, hotel, caterer, venue and other teams
- Work and collaborate with our marketing communications, accounting, business affairs, business technology, analyst, Vice President, departments.
What You’ll Have:
- Passion for the industry
- Experience in hospitality or service
- A positive attitude
- Availability to travel, work in the office setting, work virtually, and 5 -7 days a week while being on call during weeks you have events
Salary and Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.