Associate Operations Recruiter
Associate Operations Recruiter
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Our Talent Acquisition Division is growing and looking to add an Associate Operations Recruiter to its team! The successful candidate will be energetic, charismatic and have a passion to make a difference in the lives of others.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Associate Operations Recruiter will work with Senior Recruiters and Hiring Leaders to understand staffing needs across Power’s Operational business sectors including construction, supply chain, and subcontractor partnerships. The role will strategically source active and passive talent, assess and select qualified talent to be referred as candidates for open requisitions, and work alongside the Partner Support team to collect and asses business credentials for potential subcontractors.
The Associate Operations Recruiter role is designed to provide the necessary experience, exposure to our recruitment strategy and development of soft skills required to advance into a Senior Recruiting position.
- Source a pipeline of qualified candidates by utilizing our proprietary applicant tracking system as well as various resume databases provided by our job board partners.
- Achieve our volume and quality metrics for sourced candidates.
- Evaluating applications, screening all qualified candidates and scheduling phone interviews for Senior recruiters.
- Conduct interview confirmation calls ensuring candidates are prepared for their scheduled interviews.
- Collect and assess business credentials from potential subcontractors
- Attend daily meetings with Talent Acquisition Director and/or Senior Leadership discussing nationwide sourcing needs and performance metrics.
- Build relationships with every decision maker and hiring manager along the recruitment workflow.
- Have an eagerness to start a career in Talent Acquisition.
- Must be professional, team-oriented by nature, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Must be comfortable working in a metrics driven environment
- $45,000 Base Salary plus Placement bonuses
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.