Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We are looking for an experienced Motion Designer who is comfortable effectively handling on any type of project. Working in a warm, creative, and highly collaborative environment, the individual will be tasked with developing videos for a variety of audiences. All projects must capture the Power brand and culture while being visually creative and accomplishing the objectives of the project. The Motion Designer must have strong attention to detail, an outgoing personality, and the ability to think on their feet.
• A high level of knowledge in Adobe CC software (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Advanced proficiency with Cinema 4D
• A high level of knowledge in RedGiant plugins & Element 3D
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• A thorough understanding of the production process
• Working closely with creative teams, content managers, scriptwriters, designers, producers and project managers
- The ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles
- A deep passion and knowledge of the industry
- Displays a diverse skill set in all things motion graphics, design and vfx
***MUST PROVIDE A SHOW REEL TO BE CONSIDERED***
Education and Experience
• Proficient experience
Compensation and Benefits
• Contract to hire
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.