The Financial Analyst will support the forecasting and reporting functions of the FP&A team. The individual will be a key player in creating and maintaining Power’s financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows), forecasting future revenues and costs, and performing ad-hoc analyses on specific departments, geographies, strategic projects, etc. This role will partner closely with the FP&A manager as well as the VP of Corporate Finance and other executives within the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updates and maintains the company’s financial statements
- Performs financial forecasting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyzes financial data and creates financial models for decision support
- Analyzes past results, performs variance analysis, identifies trends, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Reports on financial performance and prepares variance analysis for leadership
- Partners with internal Business Technology team in creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and business dashboards
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management
Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving skills, and strong quantitative and analytical competency. Must have proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role. Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel (lookups, pivot tables, data analysis add-ins, index/match, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and relevant work experience preferred. 2-3 years of Business Finance or other relevant experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
FMVA or CFA similar designations desired
The Financial Analyst works in an office environment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.