Junior Cost Analyst
About the Job
Power Home Remodeling is looking for an AP professional for a rapidly growing company. This position is ideal for a candidate that is looking to be part of a motivated and professional working environment. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn, and be passionate about contributing to the accounting team.
- Analyze and pay all invoices pertaining to our regional offices
- Scan invoices and maintain digital copies for AP related items
- Audit P & L to ensure all expenses are properly logged
- Uphold confidentiality
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries to assist with monthly and year end closes
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Assist in maintaining corporate Credit Card program
- Assist with audits as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a business degree with emphasis in accounting
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must have knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- An artfully designed office space to match your creative drive
- Free food and entertainment on every first Friday of summer
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.